Benefits of Steel Shed Buildings
The steel utility sheds we offer at Steel Building Empire are much more than the simple shed you see in your neighbor’s backyard. These structures are more durable, versatile, and affordable compared to those constructed with other building materials. Check out a few of the benefits our steel shed kits and buildings have to offer below:
- Fully-Customizable – We offer a wide variety of customization options to choose from and personalize your structure with. From the roof style, to the anchors, to the number of windows and doors, we give you a say in everything. And if you would like assistance designing your building, just give one of our professional building specialists a call.
- Quick and Easy Installation – The components that are used to build our steel structures come pre-cut and pre-drilled for a faster, much easier assembly process. And the best part is our delivery and setup services are always included in the price of your unit.
- Durable – Built with heavy-duty, galvanized steel framing, our prefab steel sheds are a strong, sturdy, long-lasting option compared to most building styles. And the fire, rot, and pest-resistant quality of the galvanized framing protects your facility from natural damages.
- Convenient – Have you ever worried about your lawn mower being stolen or your car being broken into? Let us take the stress away and give you peace of mind with one of our sheds. Store all your personal belongings, vehicles, equipment, and everything in between in one of our backyard sheds.
- Cost-Effective – Compared to the more traditional, wooden structures and buildings engineered with other materials, our steel sheds are more affordable and cost-effective in the long run. While the overall cost may seem a tad bit higher, think about the maintenance fees and repair costs you’ll be saving.
- Virtually Maintenance Free – Steel is so much easier to clean and maintain than other building materials such as wood. As long as you clean the structure and perform maintenance routines regularly, you won’t have to worry about buying a new shed for years to come.
Make it Personal
Seeing the same thing over and over again is kind of like eating the same meal every day… it gets old. We wanted to avoid this problem with our products at Steel Building Empire, so we constructed a list of detailed customization options for customers to personalize their shed with. Not only do these options allow customers to customize their very own shed, but it allows them to feel important as well. Take a look at a few of the customizations we’re talking about and keep in mind, these are only a select few of many!
- More than 15 color options to choose from
- Garage or roll-up doors
- Walk-in doors
- Three roof styles –regular (good), A-frame (better), and vertical (best)
- Anchoring systems
How to Properly Prepare Your Site
Here at Steel Building Empire, we include all delivery and assembly services in the final price of our structures. However, all site preparations must be completed by you, the customer. And before you can start the initial process, there are a few things to be done. Since your steel structure must comply with local, state, and federal building codes, you must obtain all required permits. If you do not take the time to complete these steps beforehand, you might be required to start from the very beginning. Once you have completed this, you can begin preparing your site for install.
- Clear the site of all debris and vegetation.
- Level the surface.
- Make sure it is accessible – if there is more than a 50-foot difference between the installation site and the delivery truck, additional labor fees will be charged.
While site preparations for your steel shed building may seem time-consuming, you are adding to the life-span of your structure and saving yourself from a big headache down the road.
Applications of Steel Shed Buildings
Are you in need of a secure place to store your equipment and other belongings? Our steel storage sheds for sale at Steel Building Empire are the perfect solution, no matter your needs or budget. These shelters are engineered to have versatile designs, allowing them to accommodate whatever plans you may have. A few ideas to consider include:
- Agricultural Equipment Storage
- Commercial Facility
- Gardening Shed
- Utility Storage
- She Shed
- Man Cave
… And so much more!
RTO and Financing Programs
When customers hear “rent-to-own” or “financing”, the first thing that usually pops into their mind is the product must be too expensive, or they won’t be accepted due to their financial status. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. The services we offer at Steel Building Empire are available to everyone and they’re ten times easier to use! You can be approved with just a few minutes after filling out and submitting the forms that are available on our website. It really is that easy.
Steel Sheds Prices
How much will it cost to purchase a steel shed? Nine times out of ten, this is the first question customers will ask, no matter the product. And the truth is, it depends on certain factors including the dimensions you choose for the length, width, and height of the structure. It also depends on added customizations, such as the gauge of frame, doors, windows, etc. These factors, along with a few others, will play a role in finalizing the price of your unit. But there’s no need to worry! With our excellent rent-to-own and financing programs, everyone is covered.
Choose Steel Building Empire for your New Steel Shed
Sometimes the processing of purchasing your dream structure can be a bit overwhelming. But here at Steel Building Empire, our goal is to take the load off your shoulders. We are here to help you in every way we can before, during, and even after the initial sale of your building. We always put our customers first. Call us today at +1 (866) 681-7846 to get started finding your dream structure.