Steel Gauges for Your Vertical Roof Style Garage
With a custom vertical garage, you can opt for 12-gauge steel instead of the standard 14-gauge steel for your structure. By doing so, you’ll get a 20-year rust-through warranty. If you live in a place where severe and unpredictable weather is typical, the added strength of our 12-gauge steel may make sense.
Other Customization Options for Your Vertical Roof Metal Garage
- Certification (to ensure that your structure satisfies local building code requirements)
- Adjustments to the pitch (from the standard 3/12)
- Extending the roof height to give you more clearance (for bigger vehicles)
- The option of adding concrete or mobile home anchors.
- Gabled ends ( for a stronger roof and to add architectural interest and appeal)
- Choosing your garage color from our broad selection of heavy-duty outdoor color options
When you buy an A-frame vertical garage from us, you can rest assured in the knowledge that you are buying a product that was made by the most experienced steel building craftsmen, and you’re getting a solid structure that is built to last. Your buying of a vertical garage comes with free delivery and installation, and we can install your garage in the ground or over concrete. Get a free quote today!