How to Use Your Steel Carport?
Americans are a diverse people with unique interests and needs. That’s part of what makes steel carports so appealing—they can fulfill nearly any application without hesitation. To prove this point, we’ve listed a few varying uses below.
- Play Space – Do the kids need their own place to spread their toys, scream wildly, and otherwise be carefree and young without disturbing your work? A steel carport provides the perfect area for kids to be kids!
- Animal Shelter – Whether it’s for the family dog or your cattle, providing animals with a safe haven from the elements can work wonders for their health and longevity.
- Workshop – If you enjoy working with your hands, you’ll need a place to do it. From leathercraft to working on cars, a steel carport creates the ideal workshop for your hobby or small business.
- Vehicle Cover – From protecting your vehicle from hail to giving you a warm, covered area to unload groceries, a steel carport is a game-changing addition to any home.
- Storage – If you’re trying to declutter your house or simply have some belongings in need of covered storage, a steel carport is an easy, affordable solution.
Customizing Steel Carports
Thanks to the ability to customize nearly every detail of your steel carport, you can feel confident in its ability to facilitate your needs. A team of experts from Steel Building Empire will gladly walk through the customization process with you, including the following features.
- Roof Styles
- Regular Roof– This roof design helps you save money while also providing adequate coverage and strength for temperate climates.
- A-Frame Horizontal Roof – Similar to the regular roof but with additional bracing, framing, and other features, the A-frame horizontal design provides better strength and weather-resistance.
- Vertical Roof – This design swaps horizontal roof panels for vertical ones, making it the strongest and most harsh-weather-worthy option on the market.
- Dimensions – Steel Building Empire offers a number of standard steel carport sizes from which to choose. Should you require custom sizing, simply inform Steel Building Empire, and it will build the prefab carport to your dimensions.
- Gables – The value of gables is significant, especially during inclement weather. Not only are they an aesthetically pleasing feature, but they also direct runoff away from the foundation of your steel carport.
- Framing – The framing of your building contributes significantly to its overall strength. Steel Building Empire gives you options, allowing you to choose between various thicknesses for the framing and paneling of your carport.
- Anchors – As vital elements to the foundation of your building, choosing the right anchors is key to durability and strength. Steel Building Empire offers several types to ensure your steel carport remains strong.
- Color Options – Choose from Barn Red, Black, Burgundy, Clay, Earth Brown, Evergreen, Pebble Beige, Pewter Gray, Quaker Gray, Rawhide, Sandstone, Slate Blue, and White to make your steel carport fit your tastes.
- Certifications – Have your steel carport certified to ensure it meets or exceeds all necessary strength standards.
The Many Benefits of Metal Carports
There are too many advantages associated with prefab metal carports to mention, so we’ve compiled a list of a few that we view as key. Check out the highlighted benefits below and call Steel Building Empire on +1 (833) 647-8335 for a more in-depth look at the tremendous advantages offered by these structures.
- Durability – Through the challenges of time and weather, your carport is sure to stand strong.
- Pest-Resistance – Traditional structures can fall prey to pests, but not steel carports!
- Fire-Resistance – Unlike wooden buildings, steel structures are not prone to fire.
- Strength – Steel is known for its impressive strength. By building a carport out of this material, you can rest assured it will be equally as strong.
- Weather-Resistance – Heavy snow, vicious winds, and torrential rains are not a threat to steel carports.
Metal Carport Prices
When considering the price of your prefab metal carport, you must factor in size, location, roof style, customizations, and more. Steel Building Empire is happy to help via its financing program and rent-to-own program.
Metal Carport Kits
Steel Building Empire gives you the option to buy a metal carport kit. These kits include everything you need to install the carport on your own—from instructions to hardware. You can even save a bit of money by choosing this route.
We carry a range of carports to suit varying needs. Whether you want an A-frame horizontal, an A-frame vertical, a utility carport, an RV carport, or a boat carport or shelter, we can customize any item from our vast selection of pre-engineered steel carports to fit your budget and personal needs.
Steel Building Empire Delivers (for Free!)
With a team of skilled professionals ready to assist, free delivery and installation service by Steel Building Empire is a selling point in and of itself. From properly securing the anchors to ensuring the quality of the building, this service has numerous benefits.
Steel Building Empire stands firmly behind the quality of their buildings and installations by offering a 20-year warranty.
Prefab Carports from Steel Building Empire
With the widest variety of metal buildings in the industry, Steel Building Empire is committed to providing you with the quality and variety you deserve. Call today on +1 (833) 647-8335 for more information, to speak to an experienced metal building professional, or to customize and order your dream metal building!