Applications for Steel Barns
The potential uses for steel barns are practically endless. As you know, the needs on a farm are diverse and require a versatile structure to facilitate them. Check out a few possible applications for barn buildings below and let your imagination run wild.
- Crops – Keeping your harvested crops safe from the elements and predators is the only way to retain their value and usefulness.
- Animals – Whether it’s extreme cold or another threat, protecting your animals and livestock from potential harm helps ensure they remain healthy and happy. You can also use a steel barn to protect their feed.
- Equipment – Steel barns not only provide a place to safely store equipment but also to perform necessary maintenance and repairs.
- Events – It’s not all work on the farm! Metal barns are the ideal place to host events, both large and small!
- Workshop – Increasing productivity has never been easier. Prefab barns give you the perfect dedicated space to lean into your hobby, passion, or small business.
Customized Steel Barns
Steel Building Empire works with you to easily customize your building to match your need and vision. With Steel Building Empire, you have nearly unlimited control over your steel barn, from the roof to the walls, and beyond.
- Roof Styles – As one of the most integral elements of your building, selecting the right roof is key on every level.
- A-Frame Roofs – By using horizontal roof panels with the right amount of framing and bracing, A-frame roof design offers the perfect mixture of strength and affordability for moderate climates.
- Gambrel Roofs – Designed to be visually appealing while maximizing interior space, gambrel barns are easy to spot and enjoyable to use.
- Regular Roofs – Reduced waste and simple installation make regular roofs the most budget-friendly choice for mild climates.
- Continuous Roofs – Continuous roof barns are also called straight roof barns. These uninterrupted roofs slope downward on both sides and are available with vertical panels, making them the right choice for harsh climates.
- Steel Barn Sizes – Do you need a small barn? What about a massive shelter for equipment, feed, animals, and more under one roof? Steel Building Empire offers steel barns in many sizes, including completely custom dimensions.
- Colors – If traditional red is your preference, Steel Building Empire has you covered. If you prefer a different color, don’t worry. Steel Building Empire offers Barn Red, Black, Burgundy, Clay, Earth Brown, Evergreen, Pebble Beige, Pewter Gray, Quaker Gray, Rawhide, Sandstone, Slate Blue, and White.
- Doors and Windows – From moving large equipment to providing livestock with adequate light, the various door and window styles available from Steel Building Empire make designing your perfect steel barn a breeze.
- Framing – Steel Building Empire puts you in control of the thickness of the steel used in your barn’s framing, roof panels, and wall panels.
- Anchors – Strength starts with the foundation. With multiple anchor styles available, Steel Building Empire helps ensure your barn stands strong.
- Certifications – Choose a certified metal barn to ensure it meets all local standards and can face just about anything nature throws at it.
Prefab Barn Benefits
Deciding to invest in a steel barn rather than a traditional barn doesn’t have to be difficult. Just take a look at the many benefits metal barns offer.
- Quick and Easy – The lead times for metal barns are only a few weeks, meaning you can use yours soon after placing your order.
- Customizable – Your needs and tastes are unique. Metal barns are easy to customize, allowing you to tailor yours specifically to you.
- Affordable – Steel barns are affordably priced, giving you valuable financial flexibility.
- Strength – Weather, time, pests, and more stand no chance against steel barns.
- Efficiency – Steel is a recyclable material, and the buildings prefabricated from it are specifically engineered to be as efficient as possible.
Metal Barn Prices
Barn buildings are exceptionally affordable. The final price of yours will be determined by several factors, including its size, roof style, customizations, location, and more. Steel Building Empire does provide financing and rent-to-own programs to ensure your installation goes smoothly.
Metal Barn Kits
Take on a DIY project and save a bit of money in the process by opting for a metal barn kit. These comprehensive kits from Steel Building Empire include everything from paperwork to hardware to ensure the installation of your barn goes without a hitch.
The durability and reliably of metal structures from Steel Building Empire is so proven and well-known that it offers a 20-year rust-through warranty when upgraded to 12-gauge tubing.
Metal Barns from Steel Building Empire
When investing in a steel barn, the best option is Steel Building Empire. Well-known as the go-to dealer of metal buildings in the United States, Steel Building Empire provides the best quality custom metal barns in the country. Call today on +1 (833) 647-8335 for more information!